- This portable battery-operated air pump can be used for aquariums or outdoor fishing aeration up to 30 gallons. Designed for both fresh and saltwater.
- Pumps 2.6 L per min, Pressure: >=0.012 MPa; Package Dimension: 3" W x 6" L x 1.8" D. An air stone and 20" of silicone airline tubing are placed in the pump.
- Reliable backup air source in case of emergency such as power outages. Precision motor runs about 40 hours on 2 D cell batteries (Not Included).
- Quiet Operation: Less than 50 dB, it only has very low humming in a quiet room when running.
- Package included: 1 x Air Pump; 1 x Air stone, 1 x 1.64 ft Arline Tubing.
Directions for Use:
Step 1: Turn the knob at anti-clockwise direction, then remove the bottom cover and take out the air tube and air stone from inside of the Air Pump.
Step 2: Insert 2 D cell batteries into the Air Pump with the correct polarity.
Step 3: Match the bottom cover to the Air Pump body. Then tighten the knob at clockwise direction.
Step 4: Connect the air pump with the air tube and air stone, then press the "Switch" button to start the air pump.
Voltage: DC 3 V
Sound: Less than 50 dB
Pressure: >=0.012 MPa
Output: 2.6 L/min
Length of Airline: 1.64 ft
Size: 3" W x 6" L x 1.8" D
Weight: 7.2 ounces
1 x Air Pump (Battery Not Included))
1 x Air Stone
1 x 1.64 ft Arline Tubing