- Can be used either submersible or in-line in Freshwater or Marine water.
- Utilizing premium ceramic shafts and bearings for maximum efficiency and durability which guarantee the pump can work over 25,000 hours.
- 10' UL listed SJTW electric power cord is waterproof, 18# gauge copper, resists oil/grease/moisture, can work under the temperature of 248℉. 3-Prong grounded plug makes it safer and effectively prevents from getting an electric shock.
- Easy carry handle for portability, Detachable pump head & suction cup base, easy to clean without using any tools, 4 detachable Strong suction cups hold the pump steadily and keep it quiet.
- Flow Rate of 1000 Gallons per Hour (GPH) @ 0' ft; 800 GPH @ 5' Lift; Max Lift: 10', 80 WATTS, 120V AC, Pumps Dims: 7.5" X 3.7" X 4.7". Come with 2 Outlets Nozzles (3/4", 1" OD) and 1-1/2" OD Inlets Nozzles.
1. This pump works in water temperature 0℃ - 35℃.
2.Make sure to pour water into the pump before In-line use.
3. Do not lift the pump unit by pulling the power cord. The power cord provided for this pump cannot be replaced.
4. If the pump fails to operate, check and ensure there is a consistence power supply to the pump unit.
5. If less flow is required, adjust the flow control lever.
Max Flow Rate: 1000 GPH
H-Max (Lift height): 10 ft.
Voltage: 110 - 120V / 60 Hz
Length of power cord: 10 ft.
1 x DP4500 Water Pump
3 x Nozzles
4 x Suction cups
1 x Instruction Manual